Let Them Try This Shit Over Here Trump Wont Have To Ship These Evil Demon Islamic Motherfuckers Out Of America Americans Will Get Tired Of Their BS And Take Care Of Business On Their Own. If Americans Are Stupid Enough To Allow Evil MEN From Another Country To Take Over Their RIGHTS In America, Their Own 'Country' Then They Deserve What They Get.
The Reason These Male Islamic Radicals Do What They Do Is Because No One Has Stood Up To Them 'Fuck Em Up and Get Em' Out of America.' They Like SOME Jews Think They Are Better Than Anyone Else Its' Time To Show Them A Different Way. The Way They Treat Women Is Disgusting And They All Need To Be Locked Up Or Swinging At The End Of A Rope. I Have No Like or Respect For EVIL MEN Who Have No Respect For Women and Treat Women Like THEIR Slaves.
This Topic Burns Me Up And It Brings Out That Side Of Me That I Don't Like So Let Me Stop Talking About These MALE Idiots..
Sen-I
No comments:
Post a Comment