Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Amish Fight New York Vaccine Mandate For Children: ‘Left With No Choice’ - (Fake Government Pushing Deadly Vaccines)

 


Amish Fight New York Vaccine Mandate For Children: ‘Left With No Choice.’  Fake Government Pushing Deadly Vaccines. I Don't Know Too Much About The Amish Culture But I Do Have Respect For The Way They Choose To Live and Raise Their Children. One Thing I Do Know About The Amish Is They Do Not Mess With Westernized Medicine Because They Know Its' Toxic and Poison. Whatever Medicinal Methods The Amish Use It Has Kept Their Immune Systems Clean and Overall Their Form Of Medicines Have Kept Them Healthy Forever. 

Now In NAZI  NYC They Want To Force The Amish To Vaccinate Their Kids Even Though Their Kids Are NOT Attending NYC's Public School System. In My Mind At This Point Its' Time To Tell These Cabal Minion Satanist To Kiss Ass. 

Lets' Get This Straight These Satanist Are Minions Of The Cabal, They Are Straight Up CRIMINALS. Their For  Their Fake Rules & Laws Mean NOTHING. In My Mind The Way I See Things CRIMINALS Who Are Satanist Have No Rights or Control Over How You Choose To Live YOUR Life and Raise Your Kids. That's The Way I See It, Maybe Others See This Scenario Differently and That's ok Too..

Even Though I'd Tell This Corrupt System To Kiss My Ass I Get It Some People Choose To Handle Situations In A Legal Manner, But At The Same Timne The Court Systems Are Corrupt and Run By The Satanic Cabal, So How Is This Case Going To Work Out? Unless They've Cleaned Out The Corruption Within The Court System I Don't Know If They Could Win This Case. After All The Cabal's En Goal Is To Vaccinate As Many People As Possible To Further Promote Their Depopulation Agenda. 

Hopefully These Satanic Psychopaths and Their Loyal Blood Lust Minions Don't Have  That Much Power and Control Anymore. Sometimes In WAR Its' Difficult To Tell Which Side Is Winning Because At Times They Are Both Playing The Same Damn Game of Deceit and Manipulation. 

Sen-I        

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need To Know

Amish Fight New York Vaccine Mandate For Children: ‘Left With No Choice’ - (Fake Government Pushing Deadly Vaccines)

  Click Here To View Amish Fight New York Vaccine Mandate For Children: ‘Left With No Choice.’  Fake Government Pushing Deadly Vaccines. I D...

Popular Posts