Tuesday, September 22, 2026

You Were Not Meant To Live Like This. So, 'Hit Your Snooze Button and Go Back To Sleep' (To The Human Body TIME Doesn't Exist)

 


You Were Not Meant To Live Like This. So,  'Hit Your Snooze Button and Go Back To Sleep.' To The Human Body TIME Doesn't Exist. As You Continue On With Your AWAKENING Journey You'll Soon Realize Linear TIME Does Is A Construct Of MAN And TIME As We've Been Indoctrinated and Programmed To Believe In Does NOT Exist.

The Human Mind, Body Spirit Is Designed To Run at Its' Own Individual Natural Pace Not By A 12 - 24 Hour Man Made Clock. Most Other Civilizations Outside Of Earth Do NOT Have Clocks. How Do I Know? I Am ONE Of Many People Who Have The Ability To Travel Off Planet By Allowing My Energy To Exit My Physical Body aka Astral Travel. 

I've Had This Ability Since I've Had This Ability For Almost 50 Years Of My Life And Within Those 50 Years I've Traveled To Many Planets and I've Seen Many Things and Not ONE Planet I've Traveled Has Clocks or Watches. When You Visit Other Planets You Live By Your Own Rhythm and it Works Out Very Well. Only Prison Planets Have Figured Out How To Use TIME As A Weapon Against Those They Enslave. 

I've Reached That Time In My Life Where I No Longer Live By A Clock. I Have The Leisure Of Allowing My Body To Tell Me What It Wants and Needs. I Sleep, Eat, Wake Up, Work, Enjoy Life On My Own Schedule That Has No Time Limits. Reclaiming YOUR Time Is A Very BIG Part Of Breaking Out Of The Prison MATRIX. 

I Can Not Tell You How To Do That Because You'll Obtain That Skill When The Time Is Right For You. I Will Say The Effort You Put Into Escaping The MATRIX Will Reward You In Due Time.  Research, Study and Get A Better Understanding  Of How Things Work On This Planet.

Sen-I

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need To Know

You Were Not Meant To Live Like This. So, 'Hit Your Snooze Button and Go Back To Sleep' (To The Human Body TIME Doesn't Exist)

  Click Here To View You Were Not Meant To Live Like This. So,  'Hit Your Snooze Button and Go Back To Sleep.' To The Human Body TIM...

Popular Posts