Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Too Many Manhole Explosions Are Occurring Throughout The US When Will They Tell Yall' What's Going On?

 



Too Many Manhole Explosions Are Occurring Throughout The US When Will They Tell Yall' What's Going On? I Know What's Going On I've Told Yall' Several Times What's Taking Place Underground. However Its' Time For The Corrupt Main Stream Media News Outlets To Take Over The Airwaves and Make NATIONAL Public Announcements. 

What The Fuck Are The White Hats Waiting For? Take Control Over The Fake Ass Media Already. This Video Shows How Close This Manhole Exploded Near A Car. If Someone Had Been Sitting In That Care They'd Be Dead. Come On  Now, Enough With The B.S. Fuck Those Who Don't Wanna Know The Truth,  Honor Those Who Want To Know and Have A RIGHT To Know.  Click Here To View

Sen-I 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need To Know

The Breakdown Of The Charlie & Erika Kirk PSYOP (Mind Game) That Most Americans Fell For (They Are All Actors)

  Click Here To View The Breakdown Of The Charlie & Erika PSYOP (Mind Game) That Many Uninformed Americans Fell For, They Are All Actors...

Popular Posts