Monday, September 28, 2026

Music Artist Admit They Unknowingly Signed Contracts With Satan And The Music Industrial Complex Owns Them For LIFE

 


Music Artist Admit They Unknowingly Signed Contracts With Satan And The Music Industrial Complex Owns Them For LIFE  Over The Years I've Talked About This Topic Many Times Over Trying My Best To WARN The Public About The EVIL That Controls and Corrupts Hollywood Entertainment Industry. 

Whenever People Like Myself  Talk About Stuff Like This We're Shunned and Mocked By The Public Chooses Tol Remain Unaware Of What Type Of Demonic System Rules This Planet. 

Well Now Yall' Don't Have To Believe Anything I Say. Just Sit Back and LISTEN To Your Favorite Hollywood Entertainers, Rap Artists, Musicians, Actors/Actresses etc. Tell You In Their Own Words What The Fucks Going On In Hollywood. Maybe Yall' Will Believe Them.    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need To Know

I Can't Believe This Is A Topic Up For Discussion. The POISONING Of The Food/Water Supply Should Have Never Started In The First Place

  BREAKING NEWS  The ultimate defense of the American food supply has just been enacted. The MAHA administration has signed a groundbreakin...

Popular Posts