Monday, September 28, 2026

Here's A Little Memory Flashback For Those Who Grew Up Back In The 1960's

 


I Was A Little Girl During The 1960's and I Was Raised During The 60's70's It Was Crazy But It Was A Great Era To Grow Up In. I Know Everyone Looks Back At The Era They Grew Up In As Great and A One and Only Time. 

I Think That's Just Part Of Being Human. I Believe All Eras Have Great One In A Life Time Moments That People Will Look Back On and They'll Smile, Laugh and Cry.

Sen-I


No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need To Know

I Can't Believe This Is A Topic Up For Discussion. The POISONING Of The Food/Water Supply Should Have Never Started In The First Place

  BREAKING NEWS  The ultimate defense of the American food supply has just been enacted. The MAHA administration has signed a groundbreakin...

Popular Posts