Wednesday, September 30, 2026

4 Month Old Rense Mc Call Murdered By Her Mom's Lover In July 2024 (Once Again CPS FAILED A Child)

 


4 Month Old Rense Mc Call Murdered By Her Mom's  Lover In July 2024 Once Again Child Protective Services FAILED A Child, They FAILED To Do Their Fuckin' Job and This Beautiful Precious Baby Girl Was Viciously Beaten To Death By Her Mom's Piece Of Shit Drunk Ass, Drugged Up Lover. 

What Makes This Story That Much More Worse Is The Moms Lover Had 3 Young Boys Of Her Own That She Was Abusing.  Child Protective Services (CPS) Had Received Over 100 Complaints About This Crazy Bitch and As They Usually Do They Sat On Their Asses and Did NOTHING To Rescue Her Three Boys From Her Abuse. 

The Abusers Two Step Sisters Said They Knew Their Sister Had Anger and Mental Health Issues. Her Own Step Sisters Were Scared Of Her Eratic, Violent Behavior And They Would NOT Allow Their Kids Near Her.

Another Is Parents Who Allow Their Lovers To Watch THEIR Kids.  Many Child Injuries/Deaths Are Caused By The Outsider. The New Lover That Enters Into The Parents Life. They Are NOT The Child(s) Biological Parent and They Harbor Resentment Towards The Child That Is NOT Theirs Biologically and They Wind Up Abusing The Child Every Cjance They Get. 

I've Written Many Articles About Parents Who ALLOW Their New Lovers Access To Their Kids Without Them Being Present. Hell I've Seen Parents Watch Their Lovers Abuse Their Kids While They Sat Their And Did NOTHING. 

Once Again CPS Was Called In To INVESTIGATE Alleged Abuse and They Didn't Move Their Asses Until They Go Word The Child Was MURDERED.  Come On Now, What The Fuck Kind Of Child Protective System Are We Fuckin' Dealing. 

I Grew Up In The System and I Experienced Years Of ABUSE At The Hands O\f My Foster Mother. I Had  Black Eyes, Busted Lips and Bruises All Over My Fuckin' Body And No One Did NOTHING. The Adults Who Were Assigned To PROTECT Me Didn't Do Jack Shit To REMOVE Me From That Home, So I Know How The CPS System Works.

I Grew Up In The 1960's -1970's And Here We Are Today 2026 and NOTHING Has Changed If Anything It Has Gotten Alot Worse Over The Decades And That's Because There's Some Shady Shit Going On Behind The Scenes. Shit That Can't Be Traced or Pinned On Any One Person That Works In The Offices Of CPS, Because It Goes Way Deeper Than The Office Workers At CPS. 

YES, ALL Those Involved Bare SOME Big Responsibility BUT Who and What Is Giving The Orders To Allow These Extreme Abuse Cases To Sit Idle Until The Child Is Severely Injured and Then Dies From Their Injuries? 

Yall' Can Call Me A Crazy Ass Conspiracy Theorist If You Want To, Do I Really Look Like I Care? NOPE, Because I Know What The Fuck I'm Talking About. There Is Just Way Too Many Cases Of Kids Being Murdered While Under The Care Of CPS. 

This Case Is A Bit Different Because CPS Received Over 100 Complaints About This Psychopathic Woman In Reference To Her Abusing Her Three Boys and CPS Did NOTHING To Remove Them From Her Care, From What It Appears She Eventually Left Her Kids Behind With Relatives, Moved On Til' She Found Her Next Victim.

Rensey's Mom Knew This Woman Less Than 6 Months Before The Woman Moved In With Her and Was Helping Her Take Care Of The Baby. How Much Did She Really Know About This Woman? Apparently Not Enough. 

I'm Not Saying ALL Step Parents Will Abuse and Murder Kids That Are Not Their Own Because Their Are Many Beautifully Blended Families. As A Kid I Lived Within A Blended Family and My Step Foster Dad Larry Took On ALL 4 Of My Foster Moms Kids Including Me as His Own.

He Loved ALL Of Us Regardless Of The Fact That We Were NOT His Biological Children.  You Would Have Thought He Helped To Create All Of Us. Larry Did EVERYTHING A REAL Dad Does For His Children. He NEVER Let Us Down. 

I Know Blended Families Can And Do Work I Also Know From Very Close and Personal Experience SOME Blended Families Are NOT Designed To Exist As A Family Unit, No Matter How Much A Parent Wants It To Work. 

In The End Its' Up To The Parent To Properly Vet The New Person They Choose To Bring Into Their Childs Life. They Need To Do That Process Thoroughly and Slowly. 

Its' Sad To Say This But The True Fact  'With Shit Being The Way It Is You Can't 100% Trust Anyone With Your Kids and Sometimes That Includes Family Members. 

Young Adults Having Babies Is All Good, But In Todays World It Takes Alot To Protect Your Child(ren). Parents Need To Be More Careful When It Comes To Bringing Their New Mate Around Their Kids, Especially When The Child Can't Speak Up For Themselves and Tell You If Someone Hurt Them. 

This Is A Very Sad and Horrific Situation That Should NOT Have Happened. The Only Mistake Rensey's Mom Made Was To Put Her Trust In Mate and Allow Her To Take Care Of  Her 4 Month Old Baby Rensey That One Fateful Day, While She Went To Work.

Continue To Play, Giggle and Laugh In Happiness Baby Rensey. 

Sen-I 

FOOT NOTE: I Am Very Aware That The Cabal Are Known For Creating Stories and Staging Events To Get Us To React. I Do Not Know If This Story Is 100% Authentic. REAL or FAKE Tragic Shit Like This Happens Every Day. REMEMBER The Cabal Are Straight Up DEMONS and They Feed Off Of Our Negative Energy. 

They Create Shit Just To Harvest Our LOOSH. LOOSH Is A Chemical Our Body Produces When We're Sad, Angry, Depressed, Scared etc. LOOSH Is Their Food and We Are Their Food Source. I'm Sure They Got Their Fill Off Of Me Tonight. 

Sen-I

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need To Know

4 Month Old Rense Mc Call Murdered By Her Mom's Lover In July 2024 (Once Again CPS FAILED A Child)

  Click Here To View 4 Month Old Rense Mc Call Murdered By Her Mom's  Lover In July 2024 Once Again Child Protective Services FAILED A C...

Popular Posts