Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Numerous WARS Are Now Being Fought In Secret - Its' The Hidden WARS The American Public Should Be Concerned About

 


Numerous WARS Are Now Being Fought In Secret. In My Opinion Its' The Hidden WARS The Public Need To Be Very Concerned About Because Lots' Of Shady Shit Happens Behind Closed Doors. NEVER Forget The US Fake Ass Government SECRETLY Sold Americans Out To Various ALIEN Species Back In The 1950's Without Our Consent or Knowledge. They Signed A Whole Treaty With Various ALIEN Species Making It Legal For Them To Abduct and Experiment On Humans. WTF? 

The WARS Your Local Main Stream Media News Outlets Openly Report On Is Basically Staged BS. I've Posted Videos Of All Types Of Injured Actors Getting Up Off Of Stretchers When They Thought The Cameras Stopped Filing. Oh, Here's One I Posted A Video Of Actors Carrying Supposedly Dead People In Body Bags and Laying Them In A Specific Area Of The Set. Well One Body Bag Magically Opened Up and The Dead Body Sits Up and Smokes A Cigarette.  Another Guy Motions To The Dead Guy To Lay Back Down Because The Camera Was Still Filming. It Was Too Late He Was Already BUSTED. 

This Is Why I Say I Am More Concerne What's Taking Place In SECRET As Opposed To The BS Cabal Owned CIA Controlled Local Main Stream Media News Outlets Shove Down The American Publics Throat. 

This Is Why In My Opinion Right Now During This Global/Planetary Earthly/Galactic WAR  Its' The SECRET Shit They Are Doing Behind Closed Doors That I'm More Concerned About. The Vast Majority Of What They Are Showing People Upfront Is A Pre Planned Staged Shit Show Complete With Paid Actors, Hollywood Stage Sets, Make Up Artists etc.    

As I Always Sayu 'Do NOT Make My Truth Your Truth, Do Your Own Research. Use Your Critical Thinking Skills and Draw Your Own Conclusions. 

Sen-I

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need To Know

What Happens When A Robot Baby Sitter Gets Angry?

  Click Here To View

Popular Posts