Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Any Biological Parent or Step Parent Who Starves A Child To Death, They Too Should Be Starved Til' Death (Stop Coddling Murderers)

 


Any Biological Parent or Step Parent Who Starves A Child To Death, They Too Should Be Starved Til' Death. Stop Coddling Murderers, Child Abusers Should Be Treated Exactly The Way They Chose To Treat Their Victims. They Need To Feel The Physical Pain and Understand The Fear They Inflicted Their Helpless Victims. Why Should This Evil, Ugly Bitch Sit In Jail and Be Fed 3 Square Meals A Day When She Purposely Starved and Abused Her Step Son Benji Til' He Died of Starvation? I'm Sorry But She Doesn't Deserve One Morsel Of Food or a Drop Of Water. 

I'll Say This Again 'I Truly Believe The Satanic Cabal Are Some How Connected To Some Of  These Extreme Cases Of Child Abuse Where A Child Is Severely Injured or Murdered.' Cops Saw This Starving Child Severely Battered and Bruised Up, Yet They Left Him In The Home With His Abuser Who Were His Biological Father and Step Mother. 

There Will NEVER Be A Logical Excuse As To Why Benji Was Left In The Home The Day The Police Entered The Home To Do A Welfare Check On Benji. I Truly Believe Certain Kids Are Targeted By The Satanic Cabal To Be Abused and To Be Ignored Until That Child Is So Sick He/She Becomes Unresponsive and or Dies. The Demon Cabal Feed Off Of The Suffering, Pain and Death Of Children/Adults and Their Loyal Minions Who Work For The System That We All Live Under Are Programmed To Ignore The Cries For Help From Certain Children. 

As For Benji's Father I Don't Know Why He Didn't Get LIFE In Prison, Because He Too In My Opinion Is Just As Guilty as His Evil Ugly Ass Soulless Girlfriend.   

Sen-I   

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need To Know

What Happens When A Robot Baby Sitter Gets Angry?

  Click Here To View

Popular Posts