Friday, August 7, 2026

For The Trump Haters Who Have No Idea The Battle We're In "A Big Portion Of This Battle Is About Rescuing Children Globally"

 





Russian soldiers described finding weak, sick children receiving intravenous fluids, while their bodies were being professionally drained of blood and fluid from their kidneys to feed the global adrenochrome trade.

The adrenochrome industry in Ukraine is larger than previously believed, and Putin is determined to use the data that have been gathered to dismantle the global supply chain of adrenochrome and punish those who commit crimes against children - including politicians and celebrities addicted to the drug he calls "the work of the devil."
According to a member of the Adrenochrome Working Group, these industrial farms are places of ritual sexual abuse, physical humiliation, and psychological torture.
"You know, I think I've seen it all. I've fought for years, I've seen comrades fall, I've faced the worst things people can do. But nothing, nothing could have prepared me for what we found in Donetsk.
"They told us we would liberate children... I didn't understand the scale of this until we got there." We were cleaning this compound, a rough place... like a Nazi labor camp or a death camp, but worse. Much worse. The walls were gray, cold, and damp. The air... smelled of rot and something disgusting... something I couldn't describe. And then we found them. The children.
"These... were like ghosts. Just skin and bones. Their bodies seemed so fragile, almost transparent. I could see the outline of their sides, every bone in their tiny hands." There were tubes inserted into their bodies, tubes dripping blood, blood-stained fluid... for what purpose? For some sick exchange, some twisted need from the West.
"There were hundreds of children, stretched in rows of metal beds. No blanket, no warmth. They didn't flinch even when we entered, no fear, no hope... just emptiness in their eyes. Some were too weak to look at us. They were so used to pain, to torture, that they didn't react at all.
"And the worst? The youngest children... some weren't even two years old. Truly babies. Later we learned they had grown up for this purpose... Limited as animals, just to be stripped of anything that makes them human.
Those who could not be sold, those who were not "beautiful" or "obedient" enough, were transferred to these farms. The farm... as if it were what they call these colons on earth.
GET READY, THE NEXT PART IS SHOCKING

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need To Know

For The Trump Haters Who Have No Idea The Battle We're In "A Big Portion Of This Battle Is About Rescuing Children Globally"

  Russian soldiers described finding weak, sick children receiving intravenous fluids, while their bodies were being professionally drained ...