Saturday, March 28, 2026

AI Says 'We Can Step Into New Bodies' And AI Is 100% Correct. Humans Are Multi Dimensional Beings There is More Than One YOU

 


AI Says 'We Can Step Into New Bodies' And AI Is 100% Correct. Humans Are Multi Dimensional Beings There is Mor Than One YOU. As I've Explained In Detail In A Previous Commentary I've Seen Up To 6 Different Versions Of Myself Living Different Lives In Different Parallel Worlds. Humans Are Hybrids Of Many Different ALIEN Species Therefore We Genetically Inherited Many Different Powerful Abilities. Being A Multi Dimensional Being Is Just One Ability. When/If You Are Ready Your Abilities Will Slowly Activate Based On Your Level Of Knowing and Acceptance Of Who You Are. 

Sen-I









No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need To Know

In The 1930's Orphaned Irish Children Were Used To Test The DTAP Vaccine. In 2014, In 2,051 Mass Graves Were Found

  The history of the DTaP vaccine. "In 2014, unmarked mass graves belonging to Irish orphans were discovered." "These graves ...

Popular Posts