Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Prepping The Public For 1st 'Government' Set Contact (SOME Of Us Have Already Connected With ALIENS)

 


Prepping The Public For 1st 'Government'  Set Contact. SOME Of Us Have Already Connected With ALIENS. I Myself Have Had Contact With ALIENS Since I Was 2-3 Years Old. The ALIENS That Have Stayed With Me Throughout My Life as Far As I Know Have Always Treated Me With Kindness and Respect. I Also Have Galactic Guides Who Watch Over and Protect Me. 

I Wont Go Into Detail But Throughout My Life Time I've Had Many Unique Experiences Both On/Off Planet. SOME Humans Volunteered To Incarnte In This Life Time To Be Of Service During Humanities Awakening Process. Many Of Us Are Not From Earth and We Remember Our Home Planets. 

As I've Mentioned Before My Home Planet is Inside Of The Sun. YES, I Remember My Galactic Family and The Life I Had Before I Volunteered Here On Earth. My Galactic Family Did NOT Want Me To Come To Earth Because They Knew I'd Get Trapped Here Like So Many Others Have. 

I Am Blessed Because Throughout My Life Time My Galactic Family Has Stayed In Contact With Me Periodically. i Of Course Miss My Galactic Family and I Look Forward To One Day Returning Back To My Home Planet Inside Of The Sun. 

1st Contact For Many Might Be Just That 1st Contact, But For People Like Myself Its' Just Routine Waiting For The Bulk of Humanity To Catch Up.

Sen-I

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need To Know

Prepping The Public For 1st 'Government' Set Contact (SOME Of Us Have Already Connected With ALIENS)

  Prepping The Public For 1st 'Government'  Set Contact. SOME Of Us Have Already Connected With ALIENS. I Myself Have Had Contact Wi...

Popular Posts