Friday, October 2, 2026

A 'Tsunami' Of Church Closings Is Poised To Remake America - (WHY? Some Of You Should Already Know WHY)

 


A 'Tsunami' Of Church Closings Is Poised To Remake America - Why Is This Happening? Those Who've Been Doing Their Research and Keeping Up With The Information We've Been Putting Out Will Already Know The Answer To The Question. Those Who've Chosen To Keep Themselves  Uninformed Wont.

I've Spent Over 20 Years Of My Life Doing The Work That I Do, Keeping As Many People As I Can Informed During Humanities Process Of AWAKENING. Throughout The Years I've Written Many Detailed Articles About and Posed Many Detailed Videos Discussing Church and Religion. Tons Of Information Is Posted On This Site. If You Want To Know 'WHY?" Do Your Own Research On This Site or On Any Other Site Of Your Choice.

In The Mean Time I'll End This Post With A Quote I Created Several Years Ago. As We Move Forward With Our AWAKENING Process Please Try To Keep This Quote In Your Mind. 'The True GODS YOU Seek Dwell Within YOU, NOT Outside Of YOU, It Is YOU.'  (C) Sen-I

Sen-I

FOOT NOTE: They Are Prepping Americans For The Closure Of Churches. Here's Some Additional Information I've Located. Click Here To View

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need To Know

A 'Tsunami' Of Church Closings Is Poised To Remake America - (WHY? Some Of You Should Already Know WHY)

  Click Here To View A 'Tsunami' Of Church Closings Is Poised To Remake America - Why Is This Happening? Those Who've Been Doing...

Popular Posts