Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Video Shows Man Survives Direct Lightening Strike And He Gets Up And Walks Away

 


Video Shows Man Survives Direct Lightening Strike And He Gets Up And Walks Away To Talk About It. As Beautiful And Mysterioous As Lightening My Be, Lightening Can Also Be Deadly So I Urge EVERYONE To Heed CAUTION During Storms When There Is Lightening Because Lightening Can Severely Injure or Kill You.

A Long Time Ago I Had My Brush With A Lightening Bolt That Came Into My Home. One Day During A Severe Lightning Storm I Was Walking From My Livingroom Into My Bedroom and A Bolt Of Lightning Shot In From My Bedroom Window and It Hit My Glass Mirrored Headboard And Bounced Across My Bedroom Hit My VCR and Nearly Fried It Before It Exited My Bedroom or Died Down. 

Normally I Am Siting On My Bed Watching TV or Doing Something. When That Lightning Struck My Bedroom I  Had Just Gotten Off Of My Bed and Turned Back Around To Re-Enter My Bedroom. 

I Was Between My Livingroom and My Bedroom. If I Hadn't Walked Out Of My Bedroom at That Precise Moment I'd Probably Be Severely Injured, Burned or Dead. I Believe My Mirrored Glass Head Board Might Have Attracted That Specific Lightening Bolt. I've Never Had a Bolt Of Lightning Perform Like That Inside Of My Home

Lightning Is So Beautiful, Yet It Can Be Deadly So Take Storms That Have A Lot Of Lightening Seriously. 

Sen-I  





No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need To Know

Video Shows Man Survives Direct Lightening Strike And He Gets Up And Walks Away

  Video Shows Man Survives Direct Lightening Strike And He Gets Up And Walks Away To Talk About It. As Beautiful And Mysterioous As Lighteni...

Popular Posts