I Also Believe This So Called Illness Is Man Made and or Was Caused By Environmental Factors. The Name Alone "Idiopathic Multicentric Castleman Disease (iMCD)" Sounds VERY Suspicious To Me. What The Fuck Is That? It Sounds Like Some Bull Shit Name They Just Made Up Out Of Thin Air and They Said 'There That Sounds Believable.
If Anyone Has Noticed Over The Past Few Years BIG Pharma Has Been Advertising A Bunch Of NEW Prescription Medications For A Bunch Of Brand NEW Illness That Have Not Been Heard Of Until Now. Where Are These Strange Illnesses Suddenly Coming From? And How Does BIG Pharma Magically Have Medicines Set Aside For The Multitude Of These Strange NEW Illnesses?
I Am Not A Doctor or Scientist But One Thing I Do Know Is The Influx Of New Illnesses Did Not Pop Up Until After The Bulk Of The American Public Was Vaxxed With COVID-19 BIOWEAPON and Many People Began Getting Sick and Showing All Types Of Crazy Symptoms For UNKNOWN Illnesses That Did Not Exist Until NOW.
COINCIDENCE? NOPE In This Game Of LIFE There Are No COINCIDENCES or ACCIDENTS. Whatever We Experience As A Collective Unit Has Been Carefully Planned Out From A Day Ago To Before ALIENS Created The Human Species. On This Crazy Ass Prison Planet NOTHING Happens By Accident or Coincidence. ALL Illness and Disease Humans Are Inflicted With Are Man Made. The Human Species Is The Alien Creators BIGGEST Experiment Ever.
On This Planet, Among Other Things The Human Species Has ALWAYS Been Used For Experimental Purposes By Its' ALIEN Creators and Other Alien Species. I Truly Believe The Illness This Child Is Suffering With Is Yet Another Human Experiment.
As I Always Say 'Don't Make My Words YOUR Truth. Do Your Own Research, Use Your Critical Thinking Skills and Draw Your Own Conclusions.'
Sen-I
No comments:
Post a Comment