Thursday, August 6, 2026

This Precious Beautiful Baby Was Murdered By One Of His Gay Adopted Fathers, Another Child Abuse Case That Went Unnoticed

 





R.I.P. Sweet, Beautiful, Precious Baby

This Precious Beautiful Baby Was Murdered By One Of His Gay Adopted Fathers,  Another Child Abuse Case That Went Unnoticed and Didn't Get The Attention It Deserved Until After The Child Was Murdered. 

As A Former Foster Child Based On My Own Personal Experience and Yeas Of Research I've Come To The Conclusion That The Satanic Cabal System Whom Feed Off Of The Suffering, Pain and Death of Humans and Worship A GOD (Moloch) Whom Demands Child Sacrifice Is Connected and In Control Of Child Protect Services (CPS) and ALL Facilities and Organizations That Cater To To The Needs Of Children.

Because These Cabal Demons Prefer/Require A Constant Flow Of LOOSH and Adrenochrome That Is Produced From The Suffering, Pain, Death Of Children, Children Are Purposely Being Placed and or Left In Homes With Known Child Abusers and People Who Are Totally Unfit To Parent Anything or Anyone Let Alone An Innocent Baby Who Depends On The Adults Around Him To Care For And Protect Him.  

This Tragic Case Happened In The UK, S I Am Unfamiliar With How Their Child Protective Services Work. However I Would They'd Have No Tolerance For Parents Who Abuse Children and Parents Who Can Not Properly Care For A Child. Than Again It Appears CPS Is Nothing More Than A Front For The Cabal To Traffick Kids and Place Kids With Demon Monsters Who Don't Give A Fuck About Kids or They'll Leave A Child With An Abusive Biological Parent(s) Until The Parents Murder The, Then Everyone Jumps Off Their Asses And Acts As Though They Are So Concerned and or Saddened By The Childs Death. By Then Its' Too Late, They Failed That Child. 

In This Case This Male Gay Couple Should Have NEVER Been Approved To Adopt A Baby. How The Adoption Agency Did Not Pick Up On The WARNING Signs is Beyond My Comprehension. The Primary Caretaker Of This Child Was 1 Sandwich Short Of A Picnic Basket. He Should Have Not Even Bee Allowed To Submit An Application. 

Also I Am Not Harping On The Fact That This Was A Male Gay Couple Who Adopted This Precious Baby Because Their Sexual Orientation Shouldn't Matter as Long As They Love, Protect and Care For The Child In Their Home. Their Are Many Same Sex Couples Who Do Amazing Jobs Of Raising Their Children, But Then There Are Those Who Shouldn't Be Trusted To Raise A Roach and This Is One Of Those Couples.

What I Don't Understand Is Why The People Who Handle These Cases are Not Being Held Accountable When A Child Is Severely Injured or Murdered Under Their Watch. The4y Do Home Visits, They See All Kinds Of Red Flags But Doctors, Nurses, Social, Law Enforcement, CPS, etc. Seem To Rarely Remove The Child From A Dangerous Home Before Its' Too Late At Least That's The Impression That Is Being Portrayed Whenever I Watch These Type Of Videos.

I'm Also Very Much Aware Of How These Cabal Demons Enjoy Deceiving and Manipulating The Minds Of The Public To Bring Forth Their Diabolical Agendas. Withy The Use Of AI Technology And Hollywood Props They Are Able To STAGE Whatever They Want The Public To Believe.  With That Being Said Hopefully This Tragic Story Is Yet Another One Of The Cabals Staged Performances. 

I Took Note To All The Cabals Usual Symbols Which Appeared In This Video, So I Know They Are Some How Mixed Up In This Tragic Story. Once You Learn The Basic Symbols They Use You'll Be Able To Call Em' Out On Their BS. Their Symbolism Will Always Expose Them and It Will Be Their Downfall.   

What I Also Found Interesting Is Preston's Biological Mom Gave Birth To Him While She Was In Prison. She Was 14-15 Years Of Age When She Gave Birth To Preston. She Was Locked Up Because Her and Her Friend Murdered an Elderly Woman. Its' Ironic How The UNIVERSE Can Bring Your Karma Full Circle Less Than 4 Years After She Gave Birth To Her Son Preston Some Sick Fuck Tortured Her Precious Baby Boy To Death.  Wow.......... 

Sen-I 
   






No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need To Know

This Precious Beautiful Baby Was Murdered By One Of His Gay Adopted Fathers, Another Child Abuse Case That Went Unnoticed

  Click Here To View R.I.P. Sweet, Beautiful, Precious Baby This Precious Beautiful Baby Was Murdered By One Of His Gay Adopted Fathers,  An...