Sunday, August 30, 2026

Meta Smart Glasses Leave The Public Looking Over Its Shoulder - The Public Finally Worries About Being Filmed Without Consent

 


Meta Smart Glasses Leave The Public Looking Over Its Shoulder - The Public Finally Worries About Being Filmed Without Consent. Throughout The Years I've Talked About The Onslaught Of The Invasion of Our Privacy. I Wrote Many Detailed Articles Explaining The Dangers Of This Fast Paced Technology Designed To Lure People In Without Them Questioning The Dangers That May Arise In The Veery Near Future.

Just Last Week I Talked In Detail About The Same Topic.    I Mentioned How The Demons Who Rule(d) This Planet Create All Types Of Gadgets That People Fall In Love With And They Go Run Out and Purchase It Not Realizing That These Gadgets In Time Will Be Turned Into Weapons That Can and Will Be Used Against Us In Some Way, Once Again Here We Are Again. 

Smart Glasses Can Be Used To SECRETLY Film or Record People Without Their Knowledge or Consent. At Least When You're Beig Recorded By Someone Using A Smart The Smart Is Clearly Visible. Certain Brand Name Smart Glasses Are Designed To Blend In With The Latest Fashion Making The Glasses Hard To Distinguish From Regular Glasses. 

That Alone Makes It Easier For Someone Wearing Smart Glasses Who Has Bad Intent To Record Anyone Without Their Consent or Permission. Now We'll Have Everyday People With Bad Intent Armed With Smart Glasses. That's A Powder Keg Ready To Explode.  

I'm All For The Advancement and Release Of Technology My BIGGEST Concern Is The Satanic Cabal's Hidden Agendas Behind This Technology. Trust Me When I Say 'THEY Do NOT Make ANYTHING Without Some Hidden Agenda That Will Benefit Them and Screw Over The Public.' EVERYTHING Is For Their Gain, Not Yours. 

They Do NOT Give A Phuck About Our Well Being, Health or Happiness. Whatever They Put Out There I Guarantee at Some Point It Is Designed To Cause Harm To As Many People As Possible, No Matter How Nice They Make It Sound. 'Technology In The Hands, Control and Minds Of  Satanists Who Are Psychopaths Can Be Deadly.'  Don't Ever Forget That. 

Sen-I

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need To Know

Meta Smart Glasses Leave The Public Looking Over Its Shoulder - The Public Finally Worries About Being Filmed Without Consent

  Click Here To View Meta Smart Glasses Leave The Public Looking Over Its Shoulder - The Public Finally Worries About Being Filmed Without C...

Popular Posts