One Weapon Used During WAR Is Creating Staged Events To Instill Fear, Anxiety, Panic In Those Who Don't Understand How To DECODE A False Flag Staged Event.
This Video Is An Example Of Main Stream Media News Using PAID Crisis Actors To Create Their News Clips For This Video. Take Note To The Newscasters Stage Is All Red. The Color Red Is Very Significant To The Cabal. It Represents A Variety Of Things Including Death.
I Could Explain lot More But I'm Not. In Order For Yall' To Truly Understand How Deep Their Symbolism Goes You'll Have To Research and Figure It Out For Yourselves.
I Just Wanted To Share This Short Video To Use As An Example Of How The Cabal Use MSM News To Spread Propaganda and To Deceive The Public The Majority Of The People In This Video Are Paid Actors. Remember Trump Himself Said There 'Central Casting Has Access To Over 250,000+ Actors Ready To Play Their Scripted Roles.'
Sen-I
No comments:
Post a Comment