Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Impossible Places | How People Live in the World’s Worst Urban Hells (Why Is This Allowed?)

 


Impossible Places | How People Live in the World’s Worst Urban Hells. Why Is This Allowed? Most Of The Places Shown In This Video Are Not Fit At All For Human Habitation, Yet The People Some How Manage To Overcome The Severe Life Threatening Obstacles Of Their Daily Living. 

Its' As If The People Themselves Have Become Immune To Their Horrific Living Conditions Because They Know Of Nothing Else That Might Be Better For Them, They Know Of No Other Way Of Living. 

Those Who Govern The Most Severest Hell Holes On Earth That People Are Forced To Live In Seem To Do NOTHING To Alleviate The Horrific Living Situation For Their People. 

These Horrific, Overcrowded, Putrid and Dangerous Areas That People Are Born, Live, Exist and Die In Are Often Times Surrounded By Top Notch, Fully Functional Cities, Homes, Businesses and Hotels That House Tourist Who Visit That Particular Country. 

Yet The People Who Govern These Slum Countries Continue To Allow This Type Of Sub Standard Living. To The People That Live Among Garbage, Human Waste And Filth For Its' Just Another Day of Survival.  

As Harsh and Blunt As I Can Be At Times One Thing About Me Is I Truly Care About The Well Being of ALL People, Especially Those Who Literally Appear To Have Nothing.  

I Was Born An Empath, Meaning My SOUL Feels The Struggles and Pain of Others. I Was Also Born With A Sincere Desire and Passion To Help Make and or Inspire Positive Change For ALL. However Looking At Certain Situations I Don't Think My Passion and Care Is Strong Enough To Help Make A Difference. 

Then I Begin Thinking Maybe Peoples Lives Are Supposed To Be Just The Way They Are For Reasons I Don't See or Understand. 

Sen-I

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need To Know

China Builds A 4 Mile Underwater Highway - (Call Me Chicken I Will Not Ride Through That)

  Click Here To View

Popular Posts