Monday, August 10, 2026

Home Based Egg Shaped Frequency Healing Machine (Healing The Body With Frequecy)

 

Home Based Egg Shaped Frequency Healing Machine. Healing The Body With Frequency. I Wont Discuss This Topic In Detail Because Over The Yeras I've Written Many Commentaries Covering The Topic Of Frequency Healing. Just Remember 'Everything Is Made Up Of Frequencies, Even YOU. Frequencies Are Harmonic Sounds and The Resonance Of Specific Frequencies Can Heal The Body From Diseases & Repair The Body At A Cellular Level.' 

As We Continue Moving Further Into The Galactic Era The Current Healthcare System is Being Dismantled and Replaced By New Painless Methods That Will Heal & Cure The Physical Body Without The Use Of Prescribed Medications, Surgeries and Harmful/Deadly Chemicals Such As Radiation, Chemotherapy etc. 

Frequency and Sound Therapy Will Become The Norm. A Couple Of Months Ago I Posted An Article/Video Of A Woman Who Was Dying Of Stage 4 Cancer. 

She Received An Invitation To Test Med Bed Healing Technology. With Nothing Left To Lose She Agreed and 4 Days Later She Was Cancer Free, Her Internal Organs Were Regenerated and She Opted in For Age Regression and Reduced Her Age By 30 Years.

Med Beds Is An Off Planet Technology That Has Been Around and Used On Many Planets For Centuries. They've Been Trying To Install Med Beds Here On Earth Since The 1960's and The Cabal Have Always Blocked The Installations or They'd Destroy The Ships Bringing In The Med Beds. 

YES, ALIENS From Many Different Planets GIFTED Earth Humans Med Bed Technology and Other Technologies That Would Make Life Easier For All Here On Earth. Whenever They'd Deliver These Supplies To Earth They Were Met By The Negative ALIENS Who Rule Earth. Well, The Last Batch Of Med Beds and Many Other Technological Supplies Came In SAFELY A Few Years Ago. 

Under The Trump Administration, The Military Along With The Galactic's Who Are Working With   Trumps Team Everything Has Been Properly Installed Throughout The US. 

Governments In ALL Countries Have Also Received And Installed Hundreds Of Thousands Of Med Beds And Various Technologies That Will Improve The Lives Of EVERYONE.

As Some Of You Might Know There Are Many People Living On Earth Who Are NOT From Earth and This Includes. As I've Mentioned My Home Planet Is Inside Of The Sun. I Like Many Other Galactic Humans Volunteered To Come To Earth During This Time To Assist Humanity In  Its' Fight For Freedom From Those Who've Imprisoned Humanity Eons Ago. 

I Can Speak From Personal Experience and Say These Technologies Are Used Off Planet and Have Been In Our Existence Seems Like Forever. Some Off Planet Civilizations Are So Advanced Where They Do Not Require Med Beds or Other Alien Based Technologies Because They Have It Within Themselves To Heal and Manifest Whatever They Need. 

Inside Of The Sun Where I Originate From Some Of Our Neighbors Have That Ability To Heal Themselves and Manifest Whatever They Need Using The Power Of Their THOUGHTS. My Off Planet Galactic Family As I Remember We Did Things The Old Fashioned Way. We Used Med Beds, Replicators and Other Technologies.  YES, We Have Special Abilities But They Are Used Under Extreme Circumstances.

Currently On Earth There Are Millions Upon Millions Of Galactic Humans Who Originated From Other Planets. Many Of Us Were Born Into A Family and Some Entered Earth via Alternative Methods. When I Planned Out My Visit Here I Chose To Be Born Into A Family. 

As We Move Forward In Our Disclosure You Will Hear Alot More About Galactic Humans Who Originate From Other Planets, Because We Are Now Allowed To Share Our Stories Without Fear Of Being Harshly Judged, Ridiculed or Attacked.  

We Came To Earth In Waves 1st Wave 1940-1960, 2nd Wave 1960 - 1980, 3rd Wave 1980 - 2000, 4th Wave 2000 - 2020, 5th Wave 2020 - 2040. I Incarnated Here During The 2nd Wave. From What I Understand The 5th Wave Is The Final Wave Of Incarnates.  

We ALL Volunteered To Come To Earth To Help Fight For Humanities Freedom and To Assist Earth Humans With Their Ascension Process. Sadly Many Of Us Became Trapped Here As Was Expected. Trapped In The Cabal's Incarnation Cycle We Lived Many Lives and In Each Life We Remained True To Our Task To Assist Humanity. 

ALL Governments Are Very Much Aware Of Our Presence and The Vatican Actually Has Records Of How Many Times We've Incarnated On Earth, Who We Were In Our Past Lives and What is Our Mission Now? Let Me Just Say This 'Spying Did Not Just Start.' 

These Cabal Psychopaths Have Records Of How Many Lives I've Lived Before This Life, That's Some Serious Fucked Up Shit. They Have Nothing Better To Do Than To Track Us. They Are Afraid Of Us Because They Know What We're Here To Do and They'll Do Anything To Try And Get Rid Of Us. 

As A Volunteer Here On Earth We ALL Come Here With Our Own Little Army of Galactic Guides and Protectors, So For The Most Part We Are Pretty Much Safe. The New Waves Of Incarnates Are Super Fortified and They've Learned From Our Mistakes and They Too Have An Army Of Protection But Actually They Are Their Own Army Of Protection and They Are More Difficult To Neutralize or Destroy. 

Sen-I

Two Little Girls Explain About Being  A Volunteer Here On Earth - Click Here To View


Deloris Canon Talks About The Volunteers
Med Beds
ONE Of Many Med Bed Designs




 





No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need To Know

Home Based Egg Shaped Frequency Healing Machine (Healing The Body With Frequecy)

  Home Based Egg Shaped Frequency Healing Machine. Healing The Body With Frequency. I Wont Discuss This Topic In Detail Because Over The Yer...

Popular Posts