Monday, August 24, 2026

BLACKOUTS Are Possible During This WAR Are YOU Prepared Do You Have What You'll Need?

 


BLACKOUTS Are Possible During This WAR Are YOU Prepared Do You Have What You'll Need? I've Written Many Detailed Commentaries Regarding This Topic I'm Not Going Into Detail Again. All I Am Going To Say Is 'Whatever Yu Purchase For A Potential Black Out Should Run By Old Fashioned Alkaline Batteries. 

When A Black Out Hits All Your Devices, Flash Lights, Radios etc. That Use A USB Port and Electricity To Charge Will Not Work Once The Charge Runs Out. If You Have No Electricity You Can Not Charge ANYTHING. Gadgets And Small Appliances That Work By Alkaline Batteries Will Continue To Work As Long As You Have A Supply Of Alkaline Batteries In Your Home.

Time To Go Back 'Old School'.

Sen-I

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need To Know

Black Aliens Helping Black Humans Unlock Their Galactic Super Powers & Abilities

  Click Here To View

Popular Posts