Saturday, August 29, 2026

80+ Year Old Soulful Singer Gladys Knight Forced To Work Dazed, Confused With Dementia?

 


80+ Year Old Soulful Singer Gladys Knight Forced To Work Dazed, Confused With Dementia?   Again This Is What Demonic Hollywood Is About They Don't Give A Fuck About Any Of Their Entertainers. 

Gladys Kinght Has Been In  The Music Business Since The 1960's. She's Performed Live On Stage For Over 40 Years. She's Now In Her Early 80's and Clearly Suffering With Some Type Of Illness That Affects Her Ability To Perform On Stage. WTF Was She Allowed To Perform On Stage If UIt Is Clear She Is Mentally At This Time No Longer Able To Entertain and or Recognize That She Is On Stage and Her Audience Is Waiting For Her To Perform.   

If This Video Is Authentic Because You Know We Live In A False Reality and Most Everything We Experience Is Staged To Promote Someone's Hidden Agendas, I Doubt Very Seriously The Gladys Knight Whom I  Remember Would Not Want To Be Seen or Remembered Like This In Her Latter Years. 

I Would Think Whoever Is Managing Her Career or Whomever is Her Handler Would Clearly See Its' Time For Gladys To Sit Back, Rest and Her Career Gracefully. Gladys Would NOT Want Her Fans and Paid Audience To See Her or Remember Her Legacy Like This. Come On Man What The Fuck Is Going On Here? Who The Fuck Is Using Her As Their Cash Cow? 

Sen-I 

FOOT NOTE: I Am Very Aware That Gladys Has Been  In The Business For Decades And She Too Like Every Hollywood Celebrity Didn't Get A Free Ride To Fame. Gladys I'm Sure Throughout The Decades Of Her Illustrious Singing Career Had To Pay Homage By Sacrificing Something or Someone. Who Knows This Could Be One Of The Cabal's  Humiliation Rituals That Gladys Is Being Forced To Endure as Pay Back For Her Fame and Fortune.

Whatever Is Going On In This Video With Gladys Its' Disgusting and Inhumane and It Leaves A Very Nasty Last(ing) Impression In My Mind. If This Video Is Authentic and Gladys Knight Is No Longer Able To Make Decisions For Herself Whoever Is Behind This Shit Here Needs Their Mother Fuckin' Face Stomped The Fuck In.

If Gladys Knight Is Fully Aware andl Making Decisions For Herself Than So Be It. If This Is Truly Her Choice There Is A Hidden Reason Why She'd Make The Choice To Have Her Fans See and Remember Her Like This. As I Mentioned  ANYONE Who Signs A Blood Contract and Makes A Deal With Satan To Achieve Fame and Fortune At Some Point MUST Pay Back The Piper In Some Way. In Short 'Satan Don't Give A Way Shit For Free.'  

Sen-I

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need To Know

Read, Learn, Laugh, Share These Informative Posters

 

Popular Posts