EVERYONE Involved With This Type of Sick Depravity Should Be Hunted, Tracked Down And Destroyed In The Most Painful Way On The Spot. I'm Not Even Going To Tell Yall' How They Torture Humans and Animals To Death. I'll Just Say If Yall' Have Ever Watched The Movie Series 'Hostel.'
Most Of The Depraved Torture You See In The Hostel Movie Series Is Based On Truth And Reality. I Told Yall These Satanic Pedo Fuck Freaks Have Always Used Hollywood Films To Reveal The Truth To The American Public. Problem Is Most Americans Are So Dumbed Down They Can't Decipher What's Real and What's Fake and They Do NOT Want To Take Time To Do The Research To Learn How To DECODE Reality.
In The 1970's Former President Nixon Wanted To Expose The Elite and Government Officials Involved In This Sick Shit and They Did Everything Possible To Switch The Tables and Make Nixon Look Bad. I Was Barely 10 When Watergate Came Out In The Early 1970's, So Of Course I Had No Understanding About Politics. I Do Remember Hearing The Word Watergate Alot Back Then and I Do Remember Lots Of People Were Angry and Upset With The US Government and Everything.
I Don't Know What They Did or Said To Get Nixon To Pipe Down and Shut Up, But I Do Know The Information The Late Robert David Steele Talks About In This Video Was NOT Revealed Back Then. Matter Fact They 'Allegedly' Murdered Robert David Steel For Exposing The Secrets Of The Cabal and What Went On Behind The Scenes In The US Military. If I'm Not Mistaken Robert David Steele Was In High Ranks With The CIA, So I Imagine He Had Carte' Blanch' Access To All Sorts Of Information and They Wanted Him To Keep Quite.
Sen-I
No comments:
Post a Comment