I've Been Doing This Work ALL My Life and I NEVER Asked For Any Money and I NEVER Will, But That's Me. However I Do Understand and Respect Those Who Need To Generate Income To Survive and This Might Be Their ONLY Way To Create An Income.
Lets' Keep It Real Alot Of People In The Truther Movement Have Been Targeted By The Cabal For What They Do. The Cabal Have Been Know To Make It Impossible For Truthers To Survive and Be Employed Anywhere. Their ONLY Source of Income Might Be Generated From Sharing Their Knowledge.
Lets' Not Forget Alot Of These People On This List Are NOT Solely For Profit, They Also Give Out Tons Of Information To The Public FREE Of Charge. YES, You Have Those Who Are Strictly In It To Earn A Bag and They Won't Give Dust Away For Free, But Don't Discount Those Who Found A Way To Earn an Income By Sharing Their Knowledge While Freely Sharing and Giving Away Information Free Of Charge.
Whether Yall' Realize This or Not Doing This Type Of Work Is Not Only Dangerous But Its' A FULL Time Job That Requires Non Stop Dedication and Countless Hours Of Labor and Time.
I Know Because I've Been Doing This Work Damn Near 365 Days A Year For Over 20 Years Of My Life and Its' Not An Easy Task. Researching, Gathering Up Information Publishing, Editing, Writing, Advertising and Maintaining A Site To Store The Information On Is A Daily Job Most People Would Not Want Embark In.
Lets' Not Talk About How Many Times Truthers Including Myself Have Had Our Sites Taken Down And Then We've Had To Scramble To Re Start All Over Again. Many Of Us Could Have Called It QUITS Right Then And There, But We're Still Here Doing What We Do Because We Care.
I Don't Know What Planet Yall' Live On, But The Planet I Live On Charges People Money To Exist Therefore We ALL Need A Source of Income To Survive and None Of You Can Speak On Any Truthers Financial Situation. This Is Not About Getting Rich, For Some Truthers Its' About Surviving So They Can Continue Doing What They Do For Humanity. WTF?
If Truthers Are Busy Doing The Work Of Bringing Out TRUTH To The Public Who at Times Doesn't Give A Rats Ass About Anything How Are Truthers Supposed To Maintain Their Life and Do This Work At The Same Time?
Just Like You We Have To Pay To Eat, Keep A Roof Over Our Head, Keep Clothes On Our Backs and By The Essentials Needed To Survive On This Planet.
Do Yall' Even Realize How Many Truthers Have Had To Literally Give Up Their Lives To Do This Type Of Work? Some Have Been Abandoned By Their Families, Friends, Coworkers.
Throughout Many Decades Too Many To Count Were Murdered Because Of Their Knowledge and Their Desire To Share What They Knew With The Public. In Some Cases Entire Families Were Wiped Out And That Included Their Beloved Pets.
It Takes A Special Type Of Person To Be A Truther. First and Foremost One Must Have a Sincere Desire To Be Of Service To Humanity, So Stop Being Petty and Cut Them Some Slack.
REMEMBER: Truthers Put Their Blood, Sweat, Tears and LIFE Into Bringing Out The Truth. Its' Your Money, Your Choice. If You Don't Want To Pay For Their Information DON'T, and Move The Phuck On.
Sen-I

No comments:
Post a Comment