Sunday, July 19, 2026

Knowing What I Know Now I've Come To The Conclusion That The 1977 Blackout In NYC Was Indeed Orchestrated By The Cabal

 


Knowing What I Know Now I've Come To The Conclusion That The 1977 Blackout In NYC Was Indeed Orchestrated By The Cabal. Like Many Other Pre Planned False Flag, Staged Events The 1977 Black Out Was Yet Another Planned Event Designed To Create Chaos and Destruction. 

The 1977 YC Black Out Was Also A Psychological Experiment Designed To See How People React When They Are Suddenly Thrown Into Situation That They Have No Control Over. How Will People React When The Electricity Is Shut Off For 25 Hours In The Middle Of Summer? 

However This Diabolical Experiment Began Months Maybe A Few Years Before They Actually Shut Down The Grid That Provides Electricity To NYC Residents. This Experiment Began When The Cabal Purposely Created Angst Between The People of NYC And Their FAKE Then Government. 

They Purposely Created an Environment Where New Yorkers Were Already Struggling To Make Ends Meet While Trying To Survive While Their Living Conditions Were Not Improving and The Cities Problems Were Not Being Resolved By FAKE Government In Office at That Time.  

Turning Out The Lights In The Middle Of A Heatwave During The Summer Of 1977 Was As They Say 'The Icing On The Cake.'  As SOME New Yorkers Went Crazy, Looting, Committing Violent Acts, Setting Fires To Buildings etc. The Cabal and Their Cronies Sat Back In Their Comfy, Cool Homes and They Watched And Recorded The Show That THEY Helped To Create and Produce. 

Anyway This Video Is Rather Long Winded BUT It Gives A Detailed Account Of What Happened At Night In July of 1977.  If You Decide To Watch/Listen To This Video You Might Want To Wait Until You Have The Free Time To Relax and Listen To The AI Narrator Tell The Whole Story. 

I Was Born and Raised In NYC And I Was A Teenager When The Blackout Happened and I Remember Very Well The Chaos, Destruction and Devastation That Was Caused By This Pre Planned PSYOP. I Also Remember The Long Term Psychological Damage It Caused Those Who Were Directly Affected.   

If I Only Knew Then, What I Know Now.

Sen-I

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need To Know

Well, Well, Well, SHARE This With EVERYONE, Especially Those Who Worshipped The FAKE Obama's

Conclusion: Michael Robinson’s–AKA Michelle Obama–Military Tribunal at GITMO Deep State’s Crossdressing Fraud Finally Hanged – Justice Deliv...