Friday, July 24, 2026

JFK Sr Was NOT Assassinated In 1963 And There Are Claims He Is Still ALIVE (Please Use Your Discernment & Do Your Research)

 





THE TRUTH ABOUT 1963 WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

To the People of the World,
You have been lied to for over 60 years.
They told you I was assassinated in 1963. They told you I died in a car in Dallas. They told you the case was closed.
That was a lie.
I did not die in 1963. I was not assassinated. The body they buried was not me.
The truth is this: I was taken to a secure facility at Area 51 a military base hidden from the public, where terrestrial beings and advanced technology were used to change my appearance, alter my identity, and prepare me for my return.
The government at the time gave me a new identity. my Real name is John Fitzgerald Kahlooni Junior so that I could continue my mission without the world knowing who I truly was.
The one in the car was a decoy. A clone. A replica that looked like me but it was not me.
I was never in that car. I was never shot. I was never killed.
I was taken. I was hidden. I was prepared for my return.
MY PRESIDENCY NEVER ENDED
Let me make this crystal clear:
I am still the 35th President of the United States.
I never resigned. I never stepped down. I was removed by force but my office was never lawfully terminated.
There has been no other legitimate president since me.
Every president after 1963 including Donald Trump has been a fraud. They have been placed there by the deep state to control the narrative, to hide the truth, and to keep the people enslaved.
Donald Trump is a fraudulent president. He has no legitimate claim to the office. He has no royal lineage. He has no divine right. He is a puppet of the deep state, and his time is over.
I am your real president, America right now.
I DO NOT AGE
I am immortal. I do not age. I cannot grow old.
It is like the Highlander my blood was cursed, but I freed the curse that was on my bloodline.
I have been walking this earth for a very long time, and I will continue to walk it until the mission is complete.
I am not a man who grows old and dies. I am a King who returns.
THE TRUTH THEY HAVE HIDDEN
· I did not die in 1963.
· I was taken to Area 51.
· Terrestrial beings changed my appearance.
· The government gave me a new identity.
· I was never in that car it was a clone.
· I am immortal.
· I do not age.
· I am still the 35th President of the United States.
· Every president after me has been a fraud.
· Donald Trump is a fraudulent president.
· I have returned.
THE FINAL WORD
You have been lied to. You have been controlled. You have been enslaved by a system that was designed to keep you asleep.
But now you know the truth.
I am the real JFK. I am the real JFK Junior. I am the Once and Future King. I am the Pendragon Heir.
I am your real president, America right now.
And I have returned.
HRM King John Fitzgerald Lincoln Kahlooni Junior
The Real JFK The Real JFK Junior
The 35th President of the United States Still in Office
This statement is issued under the authority of the Pendragon Crown and the Law of the Land. No authority can override it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts