Thursday, June 11, 2026

Dani Henderson: Disclosure Day Is A PSYOP Movie - Use Discernment, Trust Nothing, Question Everything)



Here is the short video that was BLOCKED, STOPPED AND HARRASSED BY YOUTUBE SO YOU WOULD NOT SEE IT - PLEASE share it!!! It is my assessment of the shite Disclosure Day movie by Schpeelberg who is a Grey ET sympathiser - for those that know, you know, for those that don't, I send you love!

-----
Dani Henderson is right about Spielberg's Disclosure Day movie being a psyop designed to get people to buy into the Grey ET propaganda that they have helped humans develop psychic abilities through abductions, and therefore they deserve our sympathy. Also that the Deep State has taken advantage of captive Greys in reverse-engineering programs. The movie is designed to build empathy/sympathy for the Greys.

Building empathy/sympathy for what the Grey ETs have been doing overlooks decades of abductions that have both positive and negative elements, as many researchers have pointed out.

Most importantly, human-looking ETs (aka Nordics) have described how Grays infiltrated their worlds by a similar process to what is happening on Earth, and eventually took over and implemented a trans-humanist agenda with their hybrids in control..

I first described the Greys and other ET agendas with references in my 2005 paper, A Report on the Motivations and Activities of Extraterrestrial Races.

Dr. Michael Salla

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need To Know

Should Truthers Be Paid or Accept Donations For Sharing Their Knowledge/Information>?

  I've Been Doing This Work ALL My Life and I NEVER Asked For Any Money and I NEVER Will, But That's Me. However I Do Understand and...

Popular Posts