Thursday, October 10, 2024

A Horrific Story You Were Never Told







 A Story You Were Never Told

Former Congresswoman Cynthia Mckinney blew the whistle on Hurricane Karina. “Department of Defense was to process 5,000 bodies that had received a single bullet wound to the head And these were mostly males”

“I had a woman in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. I had a woman. I've never really said this in public out loud in front of a lot of cameras. And there's a lot of cameras in this room now. But I had a mother to call me because, um, her son had a very gruesome task.

Her son's charge by the Department of Defense was to process 5,000 bodies that had received a single bullet wound to the head. And these were mostly males. 

Her son was afraid to talk because he had signed a silence agreement. So he only complained to his mother. But the data about these individuals was entered into a Pentagon computer.

And then reportedly the bodies were dumped in a swamp in Louisiana. This is as a result of the tragedy of Hurricane Katrina”             

 https://t.me/SRR8_CK8_ELias8_MELchizedek8

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need To Know

The System Is Designed To Purposely Destroy Families And Work People Til' They Drop From Exhaustion

  Click Here To View The System Is Designed To Purposely Destroy The Families And Work People Til' They Drop From Exhaustion. Its' H...

Popular Posts