Thursday, July 30, 2026

Rat Fink Faucci and His Pre Recorded Hearing (Fauci's Been Executed (Masked Acters)

 


Dearest diary...The masonic theatrics continues by way of pretend court, a hearing. I was yelled at for 3 hours while faking concern & trying hard not to laugh. 

Following the script I did what I was told & invoked the 5th amendment so I wouldn't have to speak to the sinister plot to help usher in the NWO biodigital convergence by way of a bioweapon injection. 

We are well aware that we are all complicit in crimes against humanity but that's why we were chosen for these roles on the world stage. 

We will never face true consequences for our actions, only pretend. We just want them to think we will somehow be held accountable & that something is being done regarding the genocide that occurred as a result and is ongoing. 

Meanwhile all this will serve as another distraction away from the digital prison that's being installed all around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need To Know

Rat Fink Faucci and His Pre Recorded Hearing (Fauci's Been Executed (Masked Acters)

  Dearest diary...The masonic theatrics continues by way of pretend court, a hearing. I was yelled at for 3 hours while faking concern &...

Popular Posts